Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report. This work received support from the Ministère de la Santé, de la Population et de la Réforme Hospitalière (Algeria), the Ministère de l'Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche Scientifique (Algeria), the Agence National de la Recherche (France, to A.D. and G.S.), the Association Française contre les Myopathies (AFM, France; to H.A.) and the Verum Foundation (Germany; to A.B.). Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
Letters: New Observation
Pantothenate kinase–associated neurodegeneration: Clinical description of 10 patients and identification of new mutations†
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 9, pages 1777–1779, 1 August 2011
How to Cite
Assami, S., Azzedine, H., Nouioua, S., Mundwiller, E., Mahoui, S., Makri, S., Djemai, M., Grid, D., Brice, A., Hamadouche, T., Stevanin, G. and Tazir, M. (2011), Pantothenate kinase–associated neurodegeneration: Clinical description of 10 patients and identification of new mutations. Mov. Disord., 26: 1777–1779. doi: 10.1002/mds.23648
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.