Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
A new diagnostic test to distinguish tremulous Parkinson's disease from advanced essential tremor†
Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 1548–1552, July 2011
How to Cite
Muthuraman, M., Hossen, A., Heute, U., Deuschl, G. and Raethjen, J. (2011), A new diagnostic test to distinguish tremulous Parkinson's disease from advanced essential tremor. Mov. Disord., 26: 1548–1552. doi: 10.1002/mds.23672
Muthuraman Muthuraman, Günther Deuschl, and Jan Raethjen received research support from the German Research Council (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft [DFG]: SFB 855) Project D2. Abdulnasir Hossen received research support from the DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) through a research scholarship. Ulrich Heute received support from the German Research Council (DFG: SFB 855) Project C3.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.