Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Late-onset asymmetric myoclonus: An emerging syndrome†
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 9, pages 1744–1747, 1 August 2011
How to Cite
Katschnig, P., Massano, J., Edwards, M. J., Schwingenschuh, P., Cordivari, C. and Bhatia, K. P. (2011), Late-onset asymmetric myoclonus: An emerging syndrome. Mov. Disord., 26: 1744–1747. doi: 10.1002/mds.23676
This research was supported by National Institutes of Health Grants R01 NS39422, P30 ES09089, P42 ES10349, and R01 CA102484.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.