Anna Prats París and Heidi Guerra Saleta contributed equally to this work.
Blind randomized controlled study of the efficacy of cognitive training in Parkinson's disease†
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 1251–1258, June 2011
How to Cite
París, A. P., Saleta, H. G., de la Cruz Crespo Maraver, M., Silvestre, E., Freixa, M. G., Torrellas, C. P., Pont, S. A., Nadal, M. F., Garcia, S. A., Bartolomé, M. V. P., Fernández, V. L. and Bayés, À. R. (2011), Blind randomized controlled study of the efficacy of cognitive training in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 26: 1251–1258. doi: 10.1002/mds.23688
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 3Mild Cognitive Impairment in Parkinson’s Disease: A Review of Current Concepts, Neurology Research International, 2013, 2013, 1, , ,
- 5Nonpharmacological therapies for cognitive enhancement in Parkinson’s disease: applying old interventions in a new setting?, Neurodegenerative Disease Management, 2013, 3, 6, 539, ,
- 6Recurrent Falls in Parkinson’s Disease: A Systematic Review, Parkinson's Disease, 2013, 2013, 1, , ,
- 7Cognitive impairment in patients with Parkinson's disease: diagnosis, biomarkers, and treatment, The Lancet Neurology, 2012, 11, 8, 697, , , ,
- 8Cognitive Rehabilitation for Executive Dysfunction in Parkinson's Disease: Application and Current Directions, Parkinson's Disease, 2012, 2012, 1, , , , , ,
- 9Efficacy of a Multimodal Cognitive Rehabilitation Including Psychomotor and Endurance Training in Parkinson's Disease, Journal of Aging Research, 2012, 2012, 1, , , , ,
- 10LSVT LOUD and LSVT BIG: Behavioral Treatment Programs for Speech and Body Movement in Parkinson Disease, Parkinson's Disease, 2012, 2012, 1, , , ,
- 11Multidisciplinary treatment of Parkinson’s disease: current state and future directions, Clinical Practice, 2012, 9, 2, 189,
- 12Prospective memory functioning: a new area of investigation in the clinical neuropsychology and rehabilitation of Parkinson’s disease and mild cognitive impairment. Review of evidence, Neurological Sciences, 2012, 33, 5, 965, , ,