Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Christopher G. Goetz received a stipend from MDS as Co-Editor-in-Chief of Movement Disorders from 2004 to 2010. Anne McGhiey is a full-time employee of Executive Director Inc., which has the management contract with MDS.
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Special Issue: 25th Anniversary
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 939–946, May 2011
How to Cite
Goetz, C. G. and McGhiey, A. (2011), The Movement Disorder Society and Movement Disorders: A Modern History. Mov. Disord., 26: 939–946. doi: 10.1002/mds.23689
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 26 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.