Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 9, pages 1725–1729, 1 August 2011
How to Cite
Van Lieshout, P. H.H.M., Steele, C. M. and Lang, A. E. (2011), Tongue control for swallowing in Parkinson's disease: Effects of age, rate, and stimulus consistency. Mov. Disord., 26: 1725–1729. doi: 10.1002/mds.23690
This research was supported by funding from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (Grant 63271) and in part from the Canada Research Chairs Program. Support also came from the Toronto Rehabilitation Institute, which receives funding under the Provincial Rehabilitation Research Program from the Ministry of Health and Long-term Care in Ontario.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.