Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Erwan Bezard is supported by Agence Nationale de la Recherche grants (ANR-07-JCJC-0090, ANR-08-MNP-018, ANR-07-MNP-Trafinlid) and Serge Przedborski by NIH grants AG021617, NS042269, NS062180, NS064191, and NS38370; U.S. Department of Defense grants (W81XWH-08-1-0522 and W81XWH-08-1-0465); the Parkinson Disease Foundation (New York, NY); the Thomas Hartman Foundation for Parkinson's Research, and the MDA/Wings-over-Wall Street. Serge Przedborski is the Page and William Black Professor of Neurology.
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Special Issue: 25th Anniversary
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 993–1002, May 2011
How to Cite
Bezard, E. and Przedborski, S. (2011), A tale on animal models of Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 26: 993–1002. doi: 10.1002/mds.23696
Infrastructural support for this study was provided by the Université Victor-Segalen Bordeaux 2 and the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.