Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 1436–1442, July 2011
How to Cite
Caviness, J. N., Lue, L.-F., Beach, T. G., Hentz, J. G., Adler, C. H., Sue, L., Sadeghi, R., Driver-Dunckley, E., Evidente, V. G., Sabbagh, M. N., Shill, H. A. and Walker, D. G. (2011), Parkinson's disease, cortical dysfunction, and alpha-synuclein. Mov. Disord., 26: 1436–1442. doi: 10.1002/mds.23697
This work was funded by a gift of Beth and Larry Johnson, the Mayo Clinic Foundation for Medical Research, the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research (Prescott Family Initiative), Arizona Disease Control Research Commission (contracts 04-800, 4001, and 05-901), Arizona Biomedical Research Commission (contracts 0011 and 1001), and federal grant P30 AG019610.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.