Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 870–876, April 2011
How to Cite
Schmitz-Hübsch, T., Coudert, M., Tezenas du Montcel, S., Giunti, P., Labrum, R., Dürr, A., Ribai, P., Charles, P., Linnemann, C., Schöls, L., Rakowicz, M., Rola, R., Zdzienicka, E., Fancellu, R., Mariotti, C., Baliko, L., Melegh, B., Filla, A., Salvatore, E., van de Warrenburg, B. P.C., Szymanski, S., Infante, J., Timmann, D., Boesch, S., Depondt, C., Kang, J.-S., Schulz, J. B., Klopstock, T., Lossnitzer, N., Löwe, B., Frick, C., Rottländer, D., Schlaepfer, T. E. and Klockgether, T. (2011), Depression comorbidity in spinocerebellar ataxia. Mov. Disord., 26: 870–876. doi: 10.1002/mds.23698
The study was supported by grant EUROSCA/LSHM-CT-2004-503304 from the European Union (to T. Schmitz-Hübsch, S. Tezenas du Montcel, P. Giunti, L. Schöls, M. Rakowicz, R. Rola, E. Zdzienicka, R. Fancellu, C. Mariotti, B. Melegh, A. Filla, B.P.C. van de Warrenburg, J. Infante, S. Boesch, C. Depondt, J.-S. Kang, J. Schulz, T. Klockgether), grant GeneMove/01 GM 0503 from the German Ministry of Education and Research (to D. Timmann, L. Schöls, J.-S. Kang, J. Schulz, T. Klopstock, T. Klockgether), and grant 3 PO5B 019 24 from the Polish Ministry of Scientific Research and Information Technology (to R. Rola).
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.