Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Article first published online: 29 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 1451–1457, July 2011
How to Cite
Kapogiannis, D., Mooshagian, E., Campion, P., Grafman, J., Zimmermann, T. J., Ladt, K. C. and Wassermann, E. M. (2011), Reward processing abnormalities in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 26: 1451–1457. doi: 10.1002/mds.23701
Funding for this work came exclusively from the Clinical Neuroscience Program of the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke and the Intramural Research Program of the National Institute on Aging (to Dr. Kapogiannis), National Institutes of Health, and the Center for Neuroscience and Regenerative Medicine at the Uniformed Service University of the Health Sciences, via the Henry Jackson foundation (to Dr. Mooshagian).
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Decision and dopaminergic system: an ERPs study of Iowa gambling task in Parkinsonâ€™s disease, Frontiers in Psychology, 2014, 5,, , , , ,
- 2Gambling Disorder during Dopamine Replacement Treatment in Parkinson’s Disease: A Comprehensive Review, BioMed Research International, 2014, 2014, 1, , , , , ,
- 3Decisions under risk in Parkinson’s disease: Preserved evaluation of probability and magnitude, Neuropsychologia, 2013, 51, 13, 2679, , , , , ,
- 4What are people with Parkinson's disease really impaired on when it comes to making decisions? A meta-analysis of the evidence, Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews, 2013, 37, 10, 2836, , ,
- 5Dopamine Agonists and Pathologic Behaviors, Parkinson's Disease, 2012, 2012, 1, , ,
- 6Gustatory cortical lesions affect motivation for snack foods, Cognitive Neuroscience, 2012, 3, 2, 131, , , , , , , ,
- 7Impaired savings despite intact initial learning of motor adaptation in Parkinson’s disease, Experimental Brain Research, 2012, 218, 2, 295, , ,
- 8Is motor cortex excitability associated with personality factors? A replication study, International Journal of Psychophysiology, 2012, 83, 3, 323, , , , , , ,
- 9Functional Neural Transplantation III - Primary and Stem Cell Therapies for Brain Repair, Part I, 2012,, , ,