Funding agencies: This project was partly supported by a grant from the Ministry of Science and Technology of the Republic of Serbia (Grant 145057).
Letter to the Editor
Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 1575–1576, July 2011
How to Cite
Agosta, F., Longoni, G., Kostić, V. S., Stojković, T., Pagani, E., Stošić-Opinć, T. and Filippi, M. (2011), Reply: MRI measurements of brain stem structures in patients with Richardson's syndrome, progressive supranuclear palsy–parkinsonism, and Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 26: 1575–1576. doi: 10.1002/mds.23702
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.