Part of this manuscript was presented at the Fourth Asian Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology, Tainan, Taiwan, October 23–25, 2009.
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 9, pages 1663–1669, 1 August 2011
How to Cite
Wang, M.-T., Lian, P.-W., Yeh, C.-B., Yen, C.-H., Ma, K.-H. and Chan, A. L.F. (2011), Incidence, prescription patterns, and determinants of antipsychotic use in patients with Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 26: 1663–1669. doi: 10.1002/mds.23719
Funding agencies: This study was supported by a grant cofunded by Chi Mei Hospital, Tainan, and the National Defense Medical Center, Taipei, Taiwan (CMNDMC9811).
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2010
- National Health Insurance Research Database
- Bureau of National Health Insurance
- National Health Research Institutes
- Bureau of National Health Insurance, Department of Health, or National Health Research Institutes
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|MDS_23719_sm_suppinfotable1.doc||84K||Supporting Information Table 1.|
|MDS_23719_sm_suppinfofig1.tif||9914K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.