Funding agencies: This research was supported by the Department of Rehabilitation of the Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre.
Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 9, pages 1670–1676, 1 August 2011
How to Cite
Kalf, J. G., Munneke, M., van den Engel-Hoek, L., de Swart, B. J., Borm, G. F., Bloem, B. R. and Zwarts, M. J. (2011), Pathophysiology of diurnal drooling in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 26: 1670–1676. doi: 10.1002/mds.23720
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Professor Bastiaan R. Bloem was supported by a ZonMw VIDI research grant (number 016.076.352).
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.