Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Both the body and brain benefit from exercise: Potential win-win for Parkinson's disease patients†
Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 4, page 607, March 2011
How to Cite
Weintraub, D. and Morgan, J. C. (2011), Both the body and brain benefit from exercise: Potential win-win for Parkinson's disease patients. Mov. Disord., 26: 607. doi: 10.1002/mds.23726
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.