Funding agencies: This study was supported by an EFNS fellowship to Dr. Chiara Criscuolo and by a research grant from the Internationaal Parkinson Fonds (The Netherlands) to Dr. Vincenzo Bonifati.
The LRRK2 R1441C mutation is more frequent than G2019S in Parkinson's disease patients from Southern Italy†
Article first published online: 29 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 9, pages 1732–1736, 1 August 2011
How to Cite
Criscuolo, C., De Rosa, A., Guacci, A., Simons, E. J., Breedveld, G. J., Peluso, S., Volpe, G., Filla, A., Oostra, B. A., Bonifati, V. and De Michele, G. (2011), The LRRK2 R1441C mutation is more frequent than G2019S in Parkinson's disease patients from Southern Italy. Mov. Disord., 26: 1732–1736. doi: 10.1002/mds.23735
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.