Funding agencies: This study was partially funded by Lundbeck A/S and Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd.
Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 1851–1858, 15 August 2011
How to Cite
Hanagasi, H. A., Gurvit, H., Unsalan, P., Horozoglu, H., Tuncer, N., Feyzioglu, A., Gunal, D. I., Yener, G. G., Cakmur, R., Sahin, H. A. and Emre, M. (2011), The effects of rasagiline on cognitive deficits in Parkinson's disease patients without dementia: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter study. Mov. Disord., 26: 1851–1858. doi: 10.1002/mds.23738
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: This study was investigator initiated. The sponsors provided the study medication, partial financial support for neuropsychologists, and statistical analysis; they were not involved in the study design, collection, analysis and interpretation of data, in the preparation of manuscript and in the decision to submit the article for publication. Clinical Trials.gov no. NCT 00696215.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.