Funding agencies: The present study was supported by the NIH (R01NS061858, K24NS060991), DoD (W81XWH-06-1-0679), and RJG Foundation.
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 1864–1868, 15 August 2011
How to Cite
Schwarzschild, M. A., Marek, K., Eberly, S., Oakes, D., Shoulson, I., Jennings, D., Seibyl, J., Ascherio, A. and on behalf of the Parkinson Study Group PRECEPT Investigators (2011), Serum urate and probability of dopaminergic deficit in early “Parkinson's disease”. Mov. Disord., 26: 1864–1868. doi: 10.1002/mds.23741
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: The present study is a secondary analysis of the database of a clinical trial PRECEPT, which was sponsored by Cephalon, Inc. (Frazer, PA), and H. Lundbeck A/S (Copenhagen, Denmark). Dr. Ira Shoulson had full access to all the data in the study and takes responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis. Dr. Kenneth Marek is a consultant/AD board member for GE Healthcare, Alseres, EMD Serono, Lilly, Bayer Healthcare, Sanofi, and Biogen and has an ownership interest in Molecular NeuroImaging, LLC. Dr. John Seibyl is a consultant/AD board member for Bayer Healthcare, GE Healthcare, and Neurologica and has an equity interest in Molecular NeuroImaging, LLC.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.