Funding agencies: This study was supported by an FIL grant (to G.B.).
Letters: New Observation
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 1963–1964, 15 August 2011
How to Cite
Buccino, G., Gatti, R., Giusti, M. C., Negrotti, A., Rossi, A., Calzetti, S. and Cappa, S. F. (2011), Action observation treatment improves autonomy in daily activities in Parkinson's disease patients: Results from a pilot study. Mov. Disord., 26: 1963–1964. doi: 10.1002/mds.23745
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2011