Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Letters: New Observation
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 1964–1966, 15 August 2011
How to Cite
Tremolizzo, L., Bertola, F., Casati, G., Piperno, A., Ferrarese, C. and Appollonio, I. (2011), Progressive supranuclear palsy-like phenotype caused by progranulin p.Thr272fs mutation. Mov. Disord., 26: 1964–1966. doi: 10.1002/mds.23749
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2010