Funding agencies: This work was supported by grants from Novartis, the Prinses Beatrix Fonds (PBF, project no. WAR05-0120), the van Alkemade-Keuls Foundation, and the Dutch Parkinson's Disease Society.
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 1881–1886, 15 August 2011
How to Cite
Verbaan, D., Jeukens-Visser, M., Van Laar, T., van Rooden, S. M., Van Zwet, E. W., Marinus, J. and van Hilten, J. J. (2011), SCOPA-cognition cutoff value for detection of Parkinson's disease dementia. Mov. Disord., 26: 1881–1886. doi: 10.1002/mds.23750
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!