Funding agencies: This work was funded by NS052487 (to D.H.), UL1 DE019583 and RL1 AG032119 (to P.J.H.), M01 RR000051, and a Parkinson Research Center grant from the Parkinson's Disease Foundation.
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 1900–1906, 15 August 2011
How to Cite
Hall, D. A., Berry-Kravis, E., Zhang, W., Tassone, F., Spector, E., Zerbe, G., Hagerman, P. J., Ouyang, B. and Leehey, M. A. (2011), FMR1 gray-zone alleles: Association with Parkinson's disease in women?. Mov. Disord., 26: 1900–1906. doi: 10.1002/mds.23755
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.