Funding agencies: This work was funded by the Parkinson's UK (Grant 8034), Ipsen Fund.
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 11, pages 2011–2018, September 2011
How to Cite
Knipe, M. D. W., Wickremaratchi, M. M., Wyatt-Haines, E., Morris, H. R. and Ben-Shlomo, Y. (2011), Quality of life in young- compared with late-onset Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 26: 2011–2018. doi: 10.1002/mds.23763
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.