Funding agencies: This work was supported by National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke research grant P50NS037409 (to L.J.O.) and the Bachmann Strauss Dystonia and Parkinson Foundation (to L.J.O. and S.B.B.).
Milestones in dystonia†
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Special Issue: 25th Anniversary
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 1106–1126, May 2011
How to Cite
Ozelius, L. J., Lubarr, N. and Bressman, S. B. (2011), Milestones in dystonia. Mov. Disord., 26: 1106–1126. doi: 10.1002/mds.23775
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.