Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 11, pages 2058–2064, September 2011
How to Cite
Palomar, F. J., Díaz-Corrales, F., Carrillo, F., Fernández-del-Olmo, M., Koch, G. and Mir, P. (2011), Sensory perception changes induced by transcranial magnetic stimulation over the primary somatosensory cortex in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 26: 2058–2064. doi: 10.1002/mds.23779
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2009
- Francisco J. Palomar, Fatima Carrillo, and Pablo Mir were supported by grants from the Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación de España. Grant Number: SAF2007-60700
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III. Grant Number: PI10/01674
- Consejería de Innovación, Ciencia y Empresa de la Junta de Andalucía. Grant Number: CVI-02526
- Consejería de Salud de la Junta de Andalucía. Grant Numbers: PI-0377/2007, PI-0741/2010
- Sociedad Andaluza de Neurología, and the Jaques and Gloria Gossweiler Foundation
- Francisco Díaz-Corrales was supported by a fellowship from the Fundación Carolina/BBVA
- Miguel Fernández-del-Olmo was supported by the Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación, Spain. Grant Number: PSI2008-03175
- Jaques and Gloria Gossweiler Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.