Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 11, pages 2058–2064, September 2011
How to Cite
Palomar, F. J., Díaz-Corrales, F., Carrillo, F., Fernández-del-Olmo, M., Koch, G. and Mir, P. (2011), Sensory perception changes induced by transcranial magnetic stimulation over the primary somatosensory cortex in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 26: 2058–2064. doi: 10.1002/mds.23779
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2009
- Francisco J. Palomar, Fatima Carrillo, and Pablo Mir were supported by grants from the Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación de España. Grant Number: SAF2007-60700
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III. Grant Number: PI10/01674
- Consejería de Innovación, Ciencia y Empresa de la Junta de Andalucía. Grant Number: CVI-02526
- Consejería de Salud de la Junta de Andalucía. Grant Numbers: PI-0377/2007, PI-0741/2010
- Sociedad Andaluza de Neurología, and the Jaques and Gloria Gossweiler Foundation
- Francisco Díaz-Corrales was supported by a fellowship from the Fundación Carolina/BBVA
- Miguel Fernández-del-Olmo was supported by the Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación, Spain. Grant Number: PSI2008-03175
- Jaques and Gloria Gossweiler Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.