Funding agencies: This project was supported by R01 NS37167, R01 NS036711, the Robert P. & Judith N. Goldberg Foundation, the Bumpus Foundation, and the Harvard NeuroDiscovery Center. A portion of this research was conducted using the Linux Cluster for Genetic Analysis (LinGA-II) funded by the Robert Dawson Evans Endowment of the Department of Medicine at Boston University School of Medicine, and Boston Medical Center. Genotyping services were provided by the Center for Inherited Disease Research (CIDR), fully funded through a federal contract from the National Institutes of Health to Johns Hopkins University (contract HHSN268200782096C).
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 11, pages 2039–2044, September 2011
How to Cite
Latourelle, J. C., Hendricks, A. E., Pankratz, N., Wilk, J. B., Halter, C., Nichols, W. C., Gusella, J. F., Destefano, A. L., Myers, R. H., Foroud, T. and and the PSG–Progeni GenePD Investigators, Coordinators, and Molecular Genetic Laboratories (2011), Genomewide linkage study of modifiers of LRRK2-related Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 26: 2039–2044. doi: 10.1002/mds.23781
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.