Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Letters: New Observations
Atypical symptomatology of myoclonus dystonia (DYT-11) with positive response to bilateral pallidal deep brain stimulation
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 29, Issue 7, page E3, June 2014
How to Cite
Papuć, E., Obszańska, K., Rejdak, K., Stelmasiak, Z. and Trojanowski, T. (2014), Atypical symptomatology of myoclonus dystonia (DYT-11) with positive response to bilateral pallidal deep brain stimulation. Mov. Disord., 29: E3. doi: 10.1002/mds.23783
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Early deep brain stimulation in patients with myoclonus-dystonia syndrome, Journal of Clinical Neuroscience, 2016,, , , , ,