Funding agencies: The author and the Unit of Functional Neurosurgery at the UCL Institute of Neurology are supported by the U.K. Parkinson Appeal, and by the Edmond J. Safra Philanthropic Foundation.
Surgical probings into the basal ganglia: Hemorrhage and hardware-related risks, and costs of microelectrode recording†
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 1375–1377, July 2011
How to Cite
Hariz, M. I. (2011), Surgical probings into the basal ganglia: Hemorrhage and hardware-related risks, and costs of microelectrode recording. Mov. Disord., 26: 1375–1377. doi: 10.1002/mds.23785
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: The author has received travel expenses and honoraria for speaking at meetings from Medtronic Inc.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.