Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 1422–1427, July 2011
How to Cite
McClelland, S. (2011), A cost analysis of intraoperative microelectrode recording during subthalamic stimulation for Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 26: 1422–1427. doi: 10.1002/mds.23787
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1The added value of semimicroelectrode recording in deep brain stimulation of the subthalamic nucleus for Parkinson disease, Neurosurgical Focus, 2013, 35, 5, E3, , , , , ,
- 2Letter to the Editor: Deep brain stimulation and hemorrhage, Journal of Neurosurgery, 2012, 116, 4, 929, ,
- 3Microelectrode Recording Duration and Spatial Density Constraints for Automatic Targeting of the Subthalamic Nucleus, Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery, 2012, 90, 5, 325, , , , ,