Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report. Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
Letters: New Observation
Desferrioxamine treatment of aceruloplasminemia: Long-term follow-up†
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 11, pages 2142–2144, September 2011
How to Cite
Pan, P.-L., Tang, H.-H., Chen, Q., Song, W. and Shang, H.-F. (2011), Desferrioxamine treatment of aceruloplasminemia: Long-term follow-up. Mov. Disord., 26: 2142–2144. doi: 10.1002/mds.23797
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.