Funding agencies: Financial support from the MRC (UK) and ELKE, University of Athens.
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 12, pages 2201–2211, October 2011
How to Cite
Anastasopoulos, D., Ziavra, N., Savvidou, E., Bain, P. and Bronstein, A. M. (2011), Altered eye-to-foot coordination in standing parkinsonian patients during large gaze and whole-body reorientations. Mov. Disord., 26: 2201–2211. doi: 10.1002/mds.23798
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.