Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 1398–1406, July 2011
How to Cite
Baizabal Carvallo, J. F., Simpson, R. and Jankovic, J. (2011), Diagnosis and treatment of complications related to deep brain stimulation hardware. Mov. Disord., 26: 1398–1406. doi: 10.1002/mds.23800
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!