Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Reply to Letter to the Editors
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 9, pages 1763–1764, 1 August 2011
How to Cite
Dujardin, K., Dubois, B., Tison, F., Durif, F., Bourdeix, I., Péré, J.-J. and Duhamel, A. (2011), Reply: Brief cognitive tests in the screening of dementia in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 26: 1763–1764. doi: 10.1002/mds.23802
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.