Funding agencies: This work was supported by grants from the van Alkemade-Keuls Foundation and the Dutch Parkinson's Disease Society (to J.J.v.H.). These funding sources had no role in the study design, collection, analysis, and interpretation of data, or writing of the report.
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 132–135, January 2012
How to Cite
de Lau, L. M.L., Verbaan, D., Marinus, J., Heutink, P. and van Hilten, J. J. (2012), Catechol-O-methyltransferase Val158Met and the risk of dyskinesias in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 27: 132–135. doi: 10.1002/mds.23805
Relevant conflicts of interest/financialdisclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.