Funding agencies: Michael J. Fox Foundation: Edmond J. Safra Global Genetics Consortia Grant; Close to a Cure Foundation: A Fund for Parkinson's Research of Foundation for the Carolinas; NIH: R01-NS36960, Department of Veterans Affairs Merit Review Award; New York State Department of Health Wadsworth Center; The Sartain Lanier Family Foundation; and the Riley Family Chair in Parkinson's Disease.
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 12, pages 2190–2195, October 2011
How to Cite
Factor, S. A., Steenland, N. K., Higgins, D. S., Molho, E. S., Kay, D. M., Montimurro, J., Rosen, A. R., Zabetian, C. P. and Payami, H. (2011), Disease-related and genetic correlates of psychotic symptoms in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 26: 2190–2195. doi: 10.1002/mds.23806
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Stewart A. Factor has research grants from Teva Neurosciences, Ipsen, Ceregene, the Michael J. Fox Foundation, and the Consolidated Anti-aging Foundation and also was a consultant for Boehringer-Ingelheim. Eric S. Molho has received research grants from Teva Neurosciences, Allergan, EMD Serono, Impax Pharmaceuticals, and Acadia Pharmaceuticals and has received consulting fees from Allergan, Merz Pharmaceuticals, and Ipsen.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.