Yi-chung Lee and Yi-chu Liao contributed equally to this study.
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 11, pages 2081–2087, September 2011
How to Cite
Lee, Y.-c., Liao, Y.-c., Wang, P.-s., Lee, I.-H., Lin, K.-p. and Soong, B.-w. (2011), Comparison of cerebellar ataxias: A three-year prospective longitudinal assessment. Mov. Disord., 26: 2081–2087. doi: 10.1002/mds.23809
Funding agencies: This work was supported by funds from Taiwan Ataxia Association and research grants from Taipei Veterans General Hospital (V99-C1-052), the National Science Council, Taiwan, ROC (NSC98-2314-B-010-036-MY3 and NSC99-2314-B-010-013-MY3), and Yen Tjing Ling Medical Foundation (CI-98-3).
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.