Nils Danner and Laura Säisänen contributed equally to this article.
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 11, pages 2095–2100, September 2011
How to Cite
Danner, N., Säisänen, L., Määttä, S., Julkunen, P., Hukkanen, T., Könönen, M., Hyppönen, J., Kälviäinen, R. and Mervaala, E. (2011), Motor cortical plasticity is impaired in Unverricht–Lundborg disease. Mov. Disord., 26: 2095–2100. doi: 10.1002/mds.23813
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nils Danner received financial support from the Finnish Medical Foundation Duodecim and the Finnish Epilepsy Research Support Foundation. Reetta Kälviäinen received financial support from the Academy of Finland/the NEURO Research Programme, the Vaajasalo Foundation, and UCB Pharma.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.