Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 13, pages 2371–2380, November 2011
How to Cite
Martinez-Martin, P., Jeukens-Visser, M., Lyons, K. E., Rodriguez-Blazquez, C., Selai, C., Siderowf, A., Welsh, M., Poewe, W., Rascol, O., Sampaio, C., Stebbins, G. T., Goetz, C. G. and Schrag, A. (2011), Health-related quality-of-life scales in Parkinson's disease: Critique and recommendations. Mov. Disord., 26: 2371–2380. doi: 10.1002/mds.23834
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.