Funding agencies: This study was supported by a grant (N N404 166934) from the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of Poland.
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 11, pages 2119–2122, September 2011
How to Cite
Marusiak, J., Jaskólska, A., Budrewicz, S., Koszewicz, M. and Jaskólski, A. (2011), Increased muscle belly and tendon stiffness in patients with Parkinson's disease, as measured by myotonometry. Mov. Disord., 26: 2119–2122. doi: 10.1002/mds.23841
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.