Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 12, pages 2291–2295, October 2011
How to Cite
Knudsen, K., Lorenz, D. and Deuschl, G. (2011), A clinical test for the alcohol sensitivity of essential tremor. Mov. Disord., 26: 2291–2295. doi: 10.1002/mds.23846
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.