Funding agencies: This study was supported in part by a Grant-in-Aid from the Nagao Memorial Fund, Mie Medical Fund, a Grant-in-Aid from the Research Committee of CNS Degenerative Diseases, a Grant-in-Aid from the Research Committee of Muro disease (Kii ALS/PDC; to Y.K.: 21210301), the Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare of Japan, and a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, and Culture of Japan.
Letters: New Observation
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 12, pages 2300–2301, October 2011
How to Cite
Kokubo, Y., Morimoto, S., Shindo, A., Hirokawa, Y., Shiraishi, T., Saito, Y., Murayama, S. and Kuzuhara, S. (2011), Cardiac 123I-Meta-iodobenzylguanidine scintigraphy and lewy body pathology in a patient with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and parkinsonism–dementia complex of Kii, Japan. Mov. Disord., 26: 2300–2301. doi: 10.1002/mds.23850
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.