Clinicaltrials.gov Registry Number: NCT00869791
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 12, pages 2246–2252, October 2011
How to Cite
Hauser, R. A., Ellenbogen, A. L., Metman, L. V., Hsu, A., O'Connell, M. J., Modi, N. B., Yao, H.-M., Kell, S. H. and Gupta, S. K. (2011), Crossover comparison of IPX066 and a standard levodopa formulation in advanced Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 26: 2246–2252. doi: 10.1002/mds.23861
Funding agencies: This study was sponsored and funded by Impax Laboratories, Inc., acting through its Impax Pharmaceuticals division.
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Robert A. Hauser, Aaron L. Ellenbogen, and Leo Verhagen Metman have received fees for consulting and advisory board participation from Impax Laboratories, Inc. Ann Hsu, Hsuan-Ming Yao, Sherron H. Kell, Nishit B. Modi, Martin J. O'Connell, and Suneel K. Gupta are employees of Impax Laboratories, Inc., and own stock in the company. The listed authors are the sole writers and contributors.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.