Funding agencies: This work received no financial support.
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 13, pages 2422–2427, November 2011
How to Cite
Reiner, P., Galanaud, D., Leroux, G., Vidailhet, M., Haroche, J., Huong, D. L. T., Francès, C., Papo, T., de Gennes, C., Musset, L., Wechsler, B., Amoura, Z., Piette, J.-C. and Costedoat-Chalumeau, N. (2011), Long-term outcome of 32 patients with chorea and systemic lupus erythematosus or antiphospholipid antibodies. Mov. Disord., 26: 2422–2427. doi: 10.1002/mds.23863
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles can be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!