Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Letters: Published Article
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 1949–1950, 15 August 2011
How to Cite
Treglia, G., Bagnato, A., Di Giuda, D. and Giordano, A. (2011), 123I-MIBG cardiac scintigraphy in Lewy body–related disorders. Mov. Disord., 26: 1949–1950. doi: 10.1002/mds.23865
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.