Funding agencies: This work was supported by the Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation (NRF) of Korea as funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MEST) (No. 2010-0029460).
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 13, pages 2364–2370, November 2011
How to Cite
Lee, H.-W., Choi, J. and Suk, K. (2011), Increases of pentraxin 3 plasma levels in patients with Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 26: 2364–2370. doi: 10.1002/mds.23871
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.