Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 12, pages 2169–2175, October 2011
How to Cite
Antonini, A., Martinez-Martin, P., Chaudhuri, R. K., Merello, M., Hauser, R., Katzenschlager, R., Odin, P., Stacy, M., Stocchi, F., Poewe, W., Rascol, O., Sampaio, C., Schrag, A., Stebbins, G. T. and Goetz, C. G. (2011), Wearing-off scales in Parkinson's disease: Critique and recommendations. Mov. Disord., 26: 2169–2175. doi: 10.1002/mds.23875
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.