Funding agencies: This study was funded by EuroSca (contract LSHM-CT-2004-503304).
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 135–139, January 2012
How to Cite
Marelli, C., Figoni, J., Charles, P., Anheim, M., Tchikviladze, M., Vincitorio, C.-M., du Montcel, S. T., Brice, A., Golmard, J. L. and Dürr, A. (2012), Annual change in Friedreich's ataxia evaluated by the Scale for the Assessment and Rating of Ataxia (SARA) is independent of disease severity. Mov. Disord., 27: 135–139. doi: 10.1002/mds.23879
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1GIFT-1, a phase IIa clinical trial to test the safety and efficacy of IFNγ administration in FRDA patients, Neurological Sciences, 2016, 37, 3, 361, , , , , , , ,
- 2A study of up to 12 years of follow-up of Friedreich ataxia utilising four measurement tools, Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry, 2015, 86, 6, 660, , , , , , , , ,
- 3Rare inherited diseases merit disease-specific trials, The Lancet Neurology, 2015, 14, 10, 968,
- 4Riluzole in patients with hereditary cerebellar ataxia: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, The Lancet Neurology, 2015, 14, 10, 985, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 5Application of a Scale for the Assessment and Rating of Ataxia (SARA) in Friedreich's ataxia patients according to posturography is limited, Journal of the Neurological Sciences, 2014, 341, 1-2, 64, , , , , , ,
- 6Sensitivity of Spatiotemporal Gait Parameters in Measuring Disease Severity in Friedreich Ataxia, The Cerebellum, 2014, 13, 6, 677, , , , , ,
- 7Clinical use of frataxin measurement in a patient with a novel deletion in the FXN gene, Journal of Neurology, 2013, 260, 4, 1116, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 8Rating disease progression of Friedreich's ataxia by the International Cooperative Ataxia Rating Scale: analysis of a 603-patient database, Brain, 2013, 136, 1, 259, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 9Videogame-based coordinative training can improve advanced, multisystemic early-onset ataxia, Journal of Neurology, 2013, 260, 10, 2656, , , , , ,