Funding agencies: This study was supported by a research grant from the Portuguese Neurological Society, sponsored by Novartis.
Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 12, pages 2274–2278, October 2011
How to Cite
Barahona-Corrêa, B., Bugalho, P., Guimarães, J. and Xavier, M. (2011), Obsessive-compulsive symptoms in primary focal dystonia: A controlled study. Mov. Disord., 26: 2274–2278. doi: 10.1002/mds.23906
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.