Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Letters: Published Articles
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 1, page 166, January 2012
How to Cite
Goetz, C. G., Tilley, B. C. and Stebbins, G. T. (2012), Dopamine dysregulation syndrome item from the MDS-UPDRS. Mov. Disord., 27: 166. doi: 10.1002/mds.23910
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1A network centred on the inferior frontal cortex is critically involved in levodopa-induced dyskinesias, Brain, 2015, 138, 2, 414, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Impulsive and Compulsive Behaviors in Parkinsonâ€™s Disease, Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience, 2014, 6,, , , , , , ,
- 4Impulse Control and Related Disorders in Parkinsons Disease, Neurodegenerative Diseases, 2013, 11, 2, 63, ,