Funding agencies: This work was supported by FIS 93/0773 and Centro de Investigación Biomédica en Red sobre Enfermedades Neurodegenerativas (CIBERNED), Spain.
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 14, pages 2522–2529, December 2011
How to Cite
Posada, I. J., Benito-León, J., Louis, E. D., Trincado, R., Villarejo, A., Medrano, M. J. and Bermejo-Pareja, F. (2011), Mortality from Parkinson's disease: A population-based prospective study (NEDICES). Mov. Disord., 26: 2522–2529. doi: 10.1002/mds.23921
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Julián Benito-León is supported by NIH R01 NS039422 from the National Institutes of Health (Bethesda, MD). Elan Louis is supported by R01 NS042859 and R01 NS039422 from the National Institutes of Health (Bethesda, MD). Félix Bermejo-Pareja is supported by NIH R01 NS039422 from the National Institutes of Health (Bethesda, MD).
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.